
Me and my Michael - did I mention that he was ALSO wearing Black and Gold??? Where's the love???
Here are the two teams shaking hands after a nearly 5 hour game!! And oh, yeah..SOONERS WIN!! Bruahahahahahahahahahaha
We made it!!! Jesse, I must say, that the exhibit in St. Louis by FAR puts this one to shame, but it was still fun...
This rock has the different types of penguins engraved on it life-size, so you can get a real feel of how big the Kings are compared to the little Rockhoppers...
If you ever have the opportunity to go to this zoo, I highly recommend it. The Oklahoma City Zoo is good, but this one is so much better. Not only is it prettier, they have so many more trees and greenery, but it is more educational. They have dry erase boards in several of the exhibits so they can tell you quick little facts or even why an exhibit is empty. We were just at the OKC zoo for my birthday, so it was still fresh in our minds. This one put it to shame. AND with all the trees, it was much cooler!! Thank you Tulsa!
After the zoo, we rested for a bit, and showered up and mom, dad, and I introduced Michael to Incredible Pizza! yeah!! (again, one place that is much better in Tulsa than OKC). He beat me in miniature golf, but we still had a blast.
The next day we went to the Jenks aquarium, which was Michael's part of the trip. We had a good time, and this time I went through I actually got to read about things (last time I had young children with me...this time was better). We saw the "largest bull sharks in captivity", and got to walk through the "shark tunnel". So it was a pretty good day. That's where I snapped the pic of Michael wearing the lobster hat in the earlier blog..hehe.
We stayed one more night with mom and dad, and then trekked home the next day. A well-deserved, well-spent vacation.


1 comment:
MORE BLOGGING!!! Yeah! Thanks again for watching my kids, that was great of you two. MIZZOU-RAH! I love all the pics. Keep blogging!
Post a Comment