Jesse tagged me, so I guess it's my turn. How it works:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers
Where were you 5 years ago?
I was working at MidFirst Mortgage doing streamline refinancing. Dating Nick. Living with mom and dad (aren't I a winner...). Still working on my MBA.
What are 5 things on your to do list for today?
1. Work and try to hire a mass of GOOD people for C Shift.
2. Go to the gym.
3. Enjoy date night at the sunshine cafe.
4. Watch some Olympics.
5. Watch a movie...or two....at work...
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Chocolate
2. Chips n Salsa
3. Popcorn
4. Bar-S String Cheese
5. Cheese-Its
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off mine and my families debts.
2. Take a trip around the country.
3. Support my parents so my dad could retire.
4. Give scholarships to caucasion, average, middle class students.
5. Get some more degrees.
What are five of your bad habits ?
1. Can I get back to you? Just kidding...procrastination.
2. Wanting everyone to be on MY schedule.
3. Nagging.
4. Not saying NO and never taking time for myself.
5. Sleeping in.
What are five places you've lived?
1. Choctaw, Oklahoma
2. Fairfield, Connecticut
4. Norman, Oklahoma
3. Allen, Texas
4. Cordell, Oklahoma
What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Sutherland's (yes Jesse, my Not a sister, but must be a twin)
2. Bank of Oklahoma
3. AMC Theatres
4. Bar-S Foods Co.
5. Bed Bath and Beyond
Five people I tag.
1. Jesse
2. Jackie
3. Belva
4. I say Brittnye, because I read her blog
5. Ahhhhh...who else did Jesse tag? Becky?
12 years ago


2 comments:
You can't tag my taggees! That is not allowed...
Also, I totally forgot about the sister/twin dude. That was incredibly funny! We're good together Kel!
Good thing you already did the survey, cause I tagged you :)
Post a Comment