So, Michael has his family living in his house, so he is spending all of his time over here (I'm soooo not complaining). But anyhoo, he tells me, after a month or so, that his niece is going to give away his dog. Well, change that, it was her kiddos dog, but then he kind of took over as owner, so I'm calling it his dog...anyhoo, the pups name is Cocoa, and she is a 5.2 pound chihuahua, and she doesn't really do well around kids. Hence, why she was needing to give her away. He said he wanted to spend one last night with her, so he brought Cocoa over to the crack house (as I so lovingly call my home :) ). She growled viciously at me when I walked in the door, but I got in the floor with her, and she was my new best friend. After seeing how much she adored Michael, and he enjoyed having her around, I was like..."we need to keep her." I think he was shocked, but....long story short, I bought a doggie door, some food and water bowls, and some super cute toys...and she came home for good :) She's so ugly she's cute, and she kinda grows on ya...here are some pics of her coming home...

See, so ugly she's cute. She, like a lot of other dogs, doesn't like being in the cage, so she was just fine on Michael's lap...

She's a sucker for a belly rub...check out the super cute toys I found!!! Could NOT have been more perfect...

She's had quite a good time playing with the toys, on the plush one the squeaker now doesn't work (Toy Story 2...), but she still has a great time with them both..

Don't be hatin' on my beautiful GREEN carpet (soon to be changed..hehe) After a long day of playing...this is not an uncommon site...

As a matter of fact, as I type this, I'm sitting on the couch, and Michael and Cocoa are asleep in the very same recliner ;P When she first came home, she followed Michael EVERYWHERE. And heaven forbid if I sat next to him, or (gasp) gave him a kiss!! She went crazy. If she couldn't see him, she would go insane. The first time he mowed the yard he kept her inside so she wouldn't run after the mower. Thank goodness for those new windows so she could at least see outside while she was whining...following him from window to window all around the house until he was finished...big baby hehe

You can see her little feet as she is between the blinds and the window, and Michael with the mower outside....so cute I had to take a pic. She's warmed up to me a bit now, and even though she still favors Michael, she will still cuddle up with me every now and then. And as long as he is the one she wakes up in the middle of the night, I'm fine with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment