So anyway, that catches you up on him. He cooks, he cleans (sometimes), and he's funny and athletic. He's also 6'4", and played basketball in high school and college, so you can imagine we look funny walking down the street together. But I like 'em anywayz :p
Anyhoo...onto my birthday. I came to work that day, and the girls had balloons tied to my door handle, and our friend Christina had made me a cake (she also made the housewarming cake from earlier blogs)...it was so super cool..
One last thing for March (I know, I'm skipping around horribly), here's a pic with me and my awesome nephew, Tyler. We are standing on level ground. He is now 1 or 2 inches taller than me, wears a size 11 shoe, and he'll be 12 at the end of August....grrrrr.....he's supposed to be my special little guy...
One final basketball note, my brother in law, who coaches for Heritage Hall, and where Tyler is the ball boy (and he also practices with the high school team....he rocks), will no longer be coaching. He is getting his Masters Degree in Administration, and Heritage offered him a promotion this year. Assistant Dean or something, I'll double check and get back to you. Either way, it's great for them! Although I am severely bummed that I won't need to go to high school basketball games anymore (at least for a few more years when Tyler gets up there and will be the star player!!!)

1 comment:
I'M SO HAPPY YOU BLOGGED! YEAH! WE WILL TALK SOON, I MISS YA! I cannot believe that picture of Tyler. Insane! When did that happen?! Congrats to Brian, that sounds great for them!
Post a Comment