
I did that to all three windows in my living room...it adds some much needed color on the walls, and once I get the carpet in, it will be complete. Anyhoo...I met grandma and grandpa for a quick breakfast at the Cherokee Trading Post, and then we were off. They wanted to go around to the cemeteries around here and check out family. I knew that grandma started school in Clinton, and that they had moved around a lot, but I had NO idea how much family I had in Western Oklahoma. They are all buried, of course, but who knows...perhaps I have more relatives that I think...especially down here!!! So we went through Clinton, and grandma showed me where she used to live. Then to the Arapaho cemetery, where the garage and house that her dad built was still there and being lived in. And then to Butler, where I have about 15 family members!! Then last to the house. Grandpa said my swing was perfect...he said it even creaked in all the right places.
Grandma said it would be a perfect picture if the trash can wasn't in the way...but I still like it :)
One more thing about the zoo...I took these pics for Jesse. This was the HUGEST bear I've ever seen!!!



1 comment:
Love the pic of your grandparents. I need to see them again sometime. Thanks for more bloggin'!!!!
Post a Comment