So this is how messed up my priorities are...everyone else's blog I look at on here, I look for pictures of their kiddos...mine...are of my car :) It's MY baby hehe. Now he has been through countless automatice car washes, but never done it by hand... I know, 6 months, I'm horrible. So anyhoo...I decided to take advantage of the nice weather yesterday (considering how freakin' frigid it was the day before) and actually hand-wash the car (or...Ahnold as I like to call him...you know...Ahnold...like Ahnold Swartz..... however you spell it...it is a muscle car after all...I know, I know, hold your applause at my genius :) )....ANYHOO... It was nice yesterday when I got home, and I needed to get all of the terydactal western Oklahoma bugs off the grill, so last week I went and bought all the stuff I needed, including the Goo Gone for cars (which works MIRACLES) and gave my baby his first Sponge Bath...he was very appreciative...look how shiny...
So the sun was starting to go down...but you get the impression...(insert oohs and aahhhhs here...)
So the sun was starting to go down...but you get the impression...(insert oohs and aahhhhs here...)
So there are a few buggers left...but still pretty good considering what I started out with... if it is nice this weekend, he will get a second, better dosing of Goo Gone and washing, and then the wax to prepare him for winter :)


No comments:
Post a Comment