
Just because I didn't want to take up so much space on the blog...here are some extra pics from that day...
This is Harley, Christina's youngest kiddo...sitting on April's lap...how cute is that??
Dad and I in front of the "orange" tree that he thought was so nifty...
Mom and I...same tree...side of the front porch...
And these are just a couple of random sunrises...while driving to work...yes while driving. I have been known to roll down the window, point the camera out that direction...and take pictures. I've gotten some really cool shots. This one is now the background on my computer...
And I just thought this was neat how the clouds were shaped with the sun poking through...and looks...COWS!!! Moooooooooooo




4 comments:
Yippee!!!!! I am SO glad that you blogged. I love the sunrise pics, they are awesome! You are welcome at our house anytime even wearing red and white. We will take you any way we can get you!
Mizzou is also 7 and 1 and at least our loss was legit--yours was pretty pathetic!
Love you! :)
Fun, fun!! It's great to see what all is going on with you! Glad you enjoyed your housewarming party! I would have been wearing my OU jersey with you. James doesn't get to see those games, so he asked me how they are doing...he's got to keep up with the Sooners :)
Belva Jean--that is just disgusting, please don't remind me of that!!! Your poor children.
Oh hey, Kelly, what's up?
Hey hey hey...sisters in laws...don't bicker on my blog...darn it!!! Go SOONERS in FLORIDA!!! AHAHAHA
Post a Comment