Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ms. No Blog

Sooooo.....On Saturday, October 13, I head over to Jesse and Mike's house. I believe earlier that week I sent her a text message saying..."You, me, your husband, your house, Saturday, what do I need to bring?" For those of you who DON'T know...and you're crazy if you don't (for the whopping 2 other people who read this blog...you know who you are...). Jesse and I have a wierd relationship. She went to Mizzou, I ended up at OU (yes, Ma Baker...I moved around, and switched majors like 14 bajillion times...but I GRADUATED!!!! ....... TWICE!!! HAHA!) So anyhoo...we are Big XII competitors. AND...she is a lifelong CARDINAL...and I am a integrated CUBBIE....Soooooo....certain times of the year, we have fun rivalries. ANYHOO...on this particular Saturday, it was the annual Mizzou/OU football game. Sooo, after coaching my TWO soccer games (to be detailed in a later blog), I headed up to the city to go watch the game. NOW...knowing how the Harmon family is...I was prepared. I had my OU hat, my OU t-shirt (long sleeve and short sleeve depending on how the weather worked out), my OU football jersey, and I even brought the OU foam finger (which is still at their house..hmmmmm.....maybe I've converted one of the kiddos after all). So...I was promptly met at the door with 4 children in Gold and Black shirts (oh, and a super cutie patootie onesie), and a black and gold t-shirt and a black jersey. I'm surprised Flash wasn't all dolled up as well). So we gathered up the fixins...Chinese food/Burger King/BWW, and we settled down to watch the game...as there is really no need to rub their noses in it...GO SOONERS!!!!!!!! BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Even though, it really was unfair for Missouri, we were just coming off of a high from kicking TexASS to the curb..




As this is considered by many to be our biggest game of the year, we were still pretty pumped. It gives up bragging rights for the rest of the year, and will carry over into other sports as well.




Sorry I don't have super cool graphics about the Missouri game, but just an FYI - my boys are 7 and 1. :) So anyhoo, Michael wasn't too happy, but we had a good time, and it was good to get my Harmon fix. I was on the couch less than two minutes and I have all 3 little guys crawling on me. Only one almost busted nose (mine), so it was a good night :) I DID get lost coming home, my hour drive took 2.75 hours and half a tank of gas...but I realized where I made the wrong turn, so it should be better next time...I'm still learning these western OK roads...grrrrrr


Oh and to the title of this blog...Jesse told me that she was officially calling me.."Ms. No Blog" since I take so long to blog. Hmm...that's not very friendly, is it??? MizzOUrah???? hahaha

No comments: