The backyard....and there is another lot right next to it that is the same size...
The kitchen area - I freaking LOVE this look-through window/bar.
So anyhoo...my parents, who generally question every decision I make (and let's face it, I've given them good reason), were not hesitant at all and were like...go for it!! Soooo, my closing date is 10:30am on the 17th. YEAH!!! I will say that my excitement in getting a house is slightly marred by the fact that I'm depressed as hell that I am buying a house by myself and not with the "significant other", but you know what...I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it...people like me.
On the significant other note - there is someone in the works, Justin. I dated him briefly last year, and we reconnected when I asked him if he knew of anyone with rent houses in western Oklahoma (since he works out here)...so anyhoo, as was the whole purpose of this blog...to keep you updated on my beaus...we'll see what happens :)
OH - A couple of great things have happened recently - besides the fact that I still L-O-V-E my job...My nephew was baptized this past Sunday. Mom, dad, and I went to the Choctaw First Baptist Church to watch and it was super exciting. Kinda weird going home...saw a LOT of people from school...and Jesse and the boys and Josie come home on Thursday!!! I miss my Harmon's. I just may have to go see them this weekend when I go to OKC....may meaning MUST!!! Another thing I'm doing this weekend is taking Brandon's conceal and carry class. I will be certified to own/carry/and shoot you should you come near me...and since I've never even shot a gun excpet for one time at a turkey shoot...you would be wise to stay away!! I would say I promise to write more often, but seeing as how I've completely lied about it in the past...I'll just sign off and say...I'll do my best...TOODLES!!!


2 comments:
Lots 'o info!!! I LOVE the pics! The look-thru-bar-thingy is just AWESOME!!!!! So fun! Are you going to paint or anything??? I'm so excited! Can't wait to see you!
Love your house! By now you have closed and are moving in! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment