BOOMER!!!! and SOONER!!! The Sooners were down and out after our loss to Texas. I'm sorry, our beating from Texas. Then, Texas goes to OSU, and wins..but just barely. Crap. And then...things changed. Texas Tech beat Texas. Where did they come from?? And the Cinderella story about the kid out of the stands who won the kicking contest is now one of the prime players on the team??? What?!?!?!! So then Texas Tech goes to play OSU, this should be a good game since OSU is playing well. But what happens?? Texas Tech CREAMS OSU!! Crappity crap crap. Last night, the most highly anticipated game of the season. All day long, even on other networks, they were talking about the game to take place at 7pm. Jitters, nervousness, fluttering in my stomach...and what happens? OU shows up, plays one of their best games ever, and we stomp Texas Tech. What??? You were ready for the National Championship Red Raiders??? Well, you still may get there, but we have definitely put a kink in the system. I know that Jesse is sitting at home confident that her Mizzou Tigers are already comfortably sitting in the Big XII Champtionship, and just twiddling her thumbs waiting to see who they will play. It is now a three way tie, between us, Texas Tech, and Texas. One more week to go. We still have a big game in OSU next week, just for rivalry purposes, and now we have to not only win, but win BIG to even be considered.Whew, at least it was a good game, and I found myself watching it to the very end, even though we were up by 40 points. I've seen OU lose leads that large before, and I've seen my beloved Sooners get nervous, or comfortable in their lead, and thus what follows is a series of turnovers, dropped passes, and overall poor playing.
But last night that was not the case. Beautiful passes, confident players, and a wonderful win last night!! BOOMER!!!


1 comment:
I cannot even express how big a Cowboy fan I will be this weekend! Go Pokes!!!!
Post a Comment