I think Jesse tags me so that I'll blog, she knows everything about me hehe. I'm working on more blogs!!!
The rules with this tag:
Answer the following questions using just one word and tag seven people.
Where is your cell phone? Desk
Where is your significant other? Work
Your hair color? blond
Your mother? Loving
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Weird
Your dream/goal? Happiness
The room you’re in? Office
Your hobby? Movies
Your fear? Invasion
Where do you want to be in 6 years? OKC
Where were you last night? Gym
What you’re not? Tall
One of your wish-list items? Wii
Where you grew up? Choctaw!!
The last thing you did? Deposition
What are you wearing? Sweatshirt
Your TV? Ahhhh
Your pet? Freak
Your computer? Outdated
Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Yes
Your car? HEMI
Something you’re not wearing? Tiara
Favorite store? Target
Your summer? Missed...
Love someone? Yes
Your favorite color? Green
When is the last time you laughed? Minutes
Last time you cried? Tuesday
I tag Belva Jean and Jackie since they are the only two people on here besides Jesse I know :)
12 years ago


1 comment:
I do know almost everything about you but I didn't know what single words you would choose! Thanks for blogging! Happy day! (It's my Mom's last day today---yippee!!!! Celebrate with me!)
Post a Comment