I want to do a little back-tracking. Shocked? hehe. Anyhoo...Wedding Singer is OVA! It was sooooo much fun, but now my knees hurt soooo bad. I am way to old to dance around in heels for that long! But, it kept my diet going, with all the work outs, so that was the benefit. Mom came down for the final show on Sunday, and my Uncle Mike and Aunt Judy came too, and we took pics with Stacy's camera...I'll post those lata...Anyhoo...
We took some pictures from the previous play...Crimes of the Heart, and I just wanted to share:
I've always wanted to dye my hair brunette...just to see, but now I don't have to...my wig was called "The Farrah", so you get the idea.
For those of you who have seen the movie (I have not), here is the cast of gals. We are ALL wearing wigs, so that was super fun...and HOT.
Left to right: Tiphani played the oldest sister Lenny, Mikah played the youngest sister Babe, who tried to kill her husband, Misty played our super fun cousin Chick, and I of course was the loose middle sister Meg, who tried to make it in Hollywood and failed....



No comments:
Post a Comment