So...I get on here and I check my regular blogs every day. And yesterday I was thinking..hey, when was the last time "I" posted? October 28th???? Seriously??? Now I know that my life hasn't been very interesting, but hey, it gives you something to look at, right? So here goes, I'm going to play catch up....again....
November - Jesse has been wanting me to put up pictures of my house with MY stuff actually in it...so here you go Jesse, just for you :) Here is the bathroom...surprise!!! Penguins!!!
So from standing in the doorway from the Master Bedroom (or rather, the bedroom I picked to put my bed in), to the right is the kitchen...I still LOVE the see-through bar thingie. AND, just an FYI, for Christmas mom and dad bought me some barstools, so the 30-year-old chairs are NO MORE!!! And, if you swivel to the left, is the living room. By the way, in the middle of these two pictures is the matching 30-year-old dining room table from grandma's house.
From the front door, yes, you have to walk around the couch, but it adds depth..or something, and opens up the room. Anyhoo, now you have a clear view of the nifty table previously mentioned hehe...and yes, I'm watching Kathy Griffin's My Life of the D List...she is sooo funny.
Master bedroom on the left and "Office" on the right. Pardon the big box in the floor, that's all my soccer stuff since I am the Great Plains Registrar...lots o paperwork. Also, mom and dad bought me new windows (in next blog), so the old lady lace curtains have been removed too...yippee!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment