Friday, February 15, 2008

December 2007








Merry Christmas!!! That's about all that happened. So here are some fun family pics.





A little backstory...every present...EVERY present my dad ever opens he always shakes it and says...It's a bas-ket-ball! Oh and imagine the groans from the family, but, it's dad, so it's still funny. Anyhoo. Since mom and dad bought the windows (pics to follow), I decided to make their Christmas memorable. Stac and I went in on an 8 gigabyte or megabyte or whatever the crap it is iPod. And I wanted to make the present memorable, so I decided, what better way, than to make it into a bas-ket-ball????? I'm so creative sometimes it hurts hehe. So here is the package as I wrapped it...



It looks like a piece of candy with the ribbons tied on each side...note the Santa Claus suspenders and the Santa Penguin tie...he's also wearing black Santa Claus socks...all three a staple at Christmas :)













So he opened it and he's like...It's a Bas-ket-ball!! And we're like...Yeah! Bet you weren't expecting that, huh?? But...it's a little flat?? So I acted upset like...I just BOUGHT that?? And it's flat??? What the???


So I was like...well, why don't you blow it up?? (Trying to get him to notice the slit in the side where I deflated the ball and put in the iPod). And..dad...looking totally confused but not really sure if I was joking...starts to try and blow it up. This pic is priceless..hehe













SUCCESS!!!!!!








Anyone who has ever been over to my grandparents house knows that you drive down the gravel road on the side to the back shop and turn around and come back. It's a well-known fact that grandpa gets upset if you go too fast and mess up his gravel...so...mom, Jerry, and Mike got him a speed limit sign to put up. It also was a big hit!









Can you BELIEVE that we found something cool in Coke that mom didn't have??? Me neither, so when I found this Neon Coke sign at Lowe's I HAD to pick it up!!! She's excited....








The Lester family...Stacy, Brian, and Tyler.











This is my uncle Mike and his granddaughter, Gabby (Melanie's daughter). Gabby's big sister Madison is below...




No comments: