Tuesday, June 26, 2007

PUPPIES!!!!


So here's the deal...for those of you who don't know. We drop the kiddos off at the ex's house, and there is this super cute Beagle looking miserable tied to a pole (that irks me), so I was like.."Hey, what's up with the dog being tied to a pole??" Ken tells me that the dog belongs to the ex's new husbands ex-wife (get the connection??). Anyhoo, they have to get rid of her because they can't have pets at the house. I was like.."Can we take her??" He goes and asks, and yes, as a matter of fact we can. Here's the hidden fact that everybody knew but me...she was pregnant...VERY pregnant..hence...why she looked miserable. So anyhoo, we took Liza in, and she is an amazing dog. She got HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE, and one day when I got home from work early (thank goodness), I came home to find two super cute puppies and Liza on my BLUE TOMMY HILFIGER COMFORTER!!!!! Anyhoo, I let it go...So I immediately called momma and Ken, and was like...what do I do??? Ken called the vet and he said to load them all up. So I did, and the vet put her on the Potossin (you guys know what I mean), to speed it up. A few hours later we had 2 more puppies. The vet put her in an x-ray, and said that there were 4 more in there and that her body had given up. Sooooo, a c-section later, we are the proud parent of EIGHT super cute pupperoonies. 4 brown/white, 4 black/white. 4 males, 4 females. So we eagerly awaited for 6 weeks so we could find great homes for them...well..today they are 11 weeks old, and we still have 8 puppies. If anyone wants one, or knows of someone who wants one...PLEASE let me know. Now, the ex and her new husband are taking the mom back and two puppies, and we are keeping one..the runt. (The black one in this pic, and the one below in her new bed). Her name is Lil Bit.
Oh, and I just had to share this one too of Ken and Lil Bit. He is very protective of her and doesn't want anyone to hold her but him..he's such a big softie...

Instead of trying to catch everything up...I'll try to do Lil Bit's (haha...I'm funny) more often. Quick note: Dad's doing great, mom and dad celebrated their 37 year anniversary yesterday, Happy Anniversary to Mike and Jesse and Kelli and James, and Happy Birthday to big boy Logan (all of that on the same day - June 19th!!!!)




2 comments:

Jesse said...

Yippee!!!!! I am SO excited to see your blog! Great puppy pics, thanks for sharing and no we don't need another dog, that's for sure. They are super-cute though!

Belva Jean said...

Cute puppies! Thanks for the birthday wishes :)