
Alrighty folks! So the dreaded "Ice Storm 2007" (as dubbed by our friendly weathermen), is STILL here...and as promised, I will update you on my fairly reproductive weekend!! So here goes: Friday - I woke up and got completely ready for work, and was frantically listening to the tv the whole time, and then I heard it..."It's sleeting rain in Norman already, and the roads will be good, and good, and good, and then they'll be bad." And then I decided...I'm not going in. So I called Buffi and Leah and the Dr., and told them that I wouldn't be there and I had already called all the patients for today and told them tentatively that we would not be open...(they left by 11, by the way). Soooo anyhoo, my weekend started one day early!!! Yippee!!! Soo....then I started attacking my looong list of stuff. Let's see what I accomplished...I successfully caught up (and surpassed) my goal of Reading the Bible Through in a Year. I have completed to date up to January 16 (yes, I know that is today, but I was starting from January 2, so that's an accomplishment). On the Medical Transcription, I submitted my quiz for Chapter 14 (not 15, I was incorrect), and now have to wait to get it graded so that I can submit Chapter 15 transcriptions (will start tonight). There are only 17 chapters, and I've been working on this program for over a year (about 25 chapters in the Medical Terminology part that I had to do first), so there is an end in sight!!! I also received an e-mail that I can do my certification for LiveOps. This is a work from home opportunity that my cousin Melanie does, and she got me into it. I will be an Pizza Hut order taker...via my home...I know, exciting stuff, but hey, it's an extra paycheck and doesn't seem too difficult. So there were about 2 hours worth of training stuff and multiple quizzes that I had to take...so I did all of those, and passed (because I am a genius!!). So now I have to do 4 mock orders (which I printed out the instructions for from work today), and will do that tonight also..then I'm ready..for the busiest pizza day of the year...Superbowl Sunday!!! (Just FYI, the second busiest pizza day is New Years Eve...just a tidbit I learned this weekend). So, let's see...I watched a couple of movies...yes, yes....caught up on some of my shows....paid bills online...and yup, that's it!! Oh, and I didn't open the office on Monday, either, so it was another day to get stuff done. Well, today I had to go to work to get a new chair installed...our new doctor starts next Thursday, so fingers crossed for a smooth transition!!! So I slipped my way into the office, and then got to babysit Jesse's boys for a few hours, before I slipped home...where I am STAYING until tomorrow morning. But at least, since I know the highway is clear, I'm more comfortable going to work tomorrow than I was today (I almost threw up, seriously, that's how much of a woosy I am). So..until next time...hugs!! :P
PS...American Idol in T - 15 minutes!!!!!


2 comments:
Thanks again for staying with the boys. We watched our first Idol tonight, some of those people...ouch! Glad you had a full weekend, looks like next one will be the same, another storm is coming, ugh.
Yea! I am SO glad that you put more on your profile. Now I can actually get to know you! Cool.
(he he)
Post a Comment